Unique Visitors

Flag Counter

Tuesday 29 September 2015

SORRY FOR MY BRIEF HIATUS

Dear Friend, if you are reading this I know you have been following my blog and have been looking forward to articles that will help you manage your home and relationships better and I do apologize must profusely for my brief hiatus.

I have been engaged over the past few week on some assignments that demanded my time and full concentration to the detriment of keeping up with my blog. Now that the assignment is over I hope to continue to share with you knowledge that will help you become a better husband, wife, father and mother.

One issue I would like to set in your thinking and one that I hope to explore in the next few write ups is the issue of how to bring up our kids.

This assignment though may look natural imposes great responsibility upon parents. When our kids do well the glory is that of their parents and when they derail, many times it can be traced to the inability of one or the two parents to play their role in the lives of the children.

In the next write up we shall be examining what this entails against the backdrop of a pluralistic society when the hold of parents on their children is been constantly eroded.

God bless you.

Femiimevbore@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/officialecc?ref=hl
www.lifebuilder.ecwid.com
 

www.elshaddaicovenantchurch.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment