Unique Visitors

Flag Counter

Tuesday 29 December 2015

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON

As the year 2015 winds down, I write to appreciate all my readers and those who casually visit my blog and to thank you immensely for your comments, criticisms and support. The year 2015 has indeed been a challenging and eventful year especially for those of us in Sub-Saharan Africa with the political and economic changes that have swept the continent this past year.

Be that as it may, I believe that we all have cause to be grateful to God for sustaining us throughout the year. If you are still in your marriage or you have a home, you should be specially grateful to God because yours is not among the statistics of broken homes and marriages.

As many homes are constantly under the attack of the wicked one, my prayer for you is that God Almighty will keep your marriage and your home now and in the coming year.

I also pray that your home will become a model of God's infinite mercy and grace and that you will live to reflect God's glory.

As the year 2015 expires, may trouble and sickness expire from your life; may the struggles and challenges of life expire with the year 2015; may you arise form every backwater to shine in the coming year.

Once again, I extend on behalf of my wife and children our hearty compliments of the season and to wish you a prosperous 2016.

God bless you.

Femiimevbore@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/officialecc?ref=hl
www.lifebuilder.ecwid.com
 

www.elshaddaicovenantchurch.org  

No comments:

Post a Comment